Monday, April 03, 2006

Kicking the Splat Habit

You know, I had thought I could balance all the Splash Back playing with some semblance of productivity in, among other things, blogging. Clearly, I was wrong. I was warned how addictive this game was, and yet I charged right in and succumbed completely. Now I may have to find a 12-step program or something. If you consistently see further blog posts in the coming days, you'll know cold turkey is working OK. I don't know, though. I'm like a chocoholic, but for Splash Back.

7 Comments:

Blogger Apple Smith said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Trần Lucy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:34 AM  
Blogger Hằng Nguyễn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:20 AM  
Blogger Pants Fancy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:03 AM  
Blogger Jasmine Thompson said...

If you maintain distributing effectively prepared articles or blog posts just like this then I will often keep returning back again to your weblog. Really excellent content.
agario|agar io|agar.io|agar|agario game|agario skins|agario extended|agario mods|agario|agar io

5:22 AM  
Blogger Linda Rose said...

Very interesting! Thanks for your sharing

Papa Louie 2

Run 3 | Stick Run 2 |friv4school | girls go games
unblocked games

Papa's Bakeria

3:29 AM  
Blogger Lasha Ugre said...

Happy Wheels 2
geometry dash world
tank trouble 2
friv.games

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home