Tuesday, December 20, 2005

"Knave!"

Peter Lynn has up a post about his arch nemesis over at Man vs. Clown! [That's his exclamation point, not mine.] It's one of his funniest in a while, I think.

Man vs. Clown is probably my favorite humor blog right now. If you're not yet familiar with it, check out a few highlights here, here, here, and here. And the classic that won me over, here.

Peter Lynn is a copy editor, so he may have an opinion about whether that exclamation point from the blog's title ought to stay in the title when it's used in a sentence. I'd be interested in knowing it. For now, I suppose I'll defer to Bill Walsh on this one.

Of course, I guess I was inconsistent with that exclamation point between the first and second paragraphs. But it seemed to help at first. Damn these people putting punctuation in their blog titles! Oh. Wait. Never mind.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter Lynn said...

I already know what Bill Walsh would say without reading the links: Names aren't logos, and that's why we don't put and asterisk in the middle of "Wal-Mart". And I respect Mr. Walsh's work as a member of The Eagles too much to disagree with him. But thanks for the kind words!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Steve Ely said...

Life has been good to him so far.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home