Friday, December 16, 2005

Because Bacon's Gooood...

In the vein of all that talk about Bacon from a couple weeks ago, a few things come to mind.

One is a conversation my friend Laura related to me a few weeks before that. She's got a cat named Isabel, that her family calls Izzie for short. Her nine-year-old daughter, McKenzie, one day informed her that the cat's last name is Bacon.

(Personally, I think "Izzie Bacon" would make a much better name for a pet pig, but no matter.)

"Izzie Bacon?" Laura asked. "Why?"

With no further explanation, McKenzie adopted her best redneck accent and said simply, "Because bacon's gooooood."

For McKenzie, especially, then: bacon tape, bacon wrapping paper, and my favorite, bacon bandages.

Also: Push Button, Receive Bacon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Laura said...

Oh my goodness...McKenzie is going to LOOOVE this!! HAHAHA It's hilarious!!!! She'll be back on Sunday night and I'll show her. That's great!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home