Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Windy City, Here I Come!

I'm up far too late, considering I meant to leave early in the morning for parts northward. Whatever time I do manage to get on the road, though, I don't expect I'll be posting much of anything else on here for the next couple of weeks.

Be sure to check back after 10 August for further writing on a persistently unfocused and eclectic range of topics. In the meantime, if you'd like to read more I've written, consider perusing, if you haven't yet, these posts on Iceland (and Bobby Fischer), Anne Bancroft's obituary, the number of civilian deaths in Iraq, a Moebius Strip of fictional and real universes, why I gave my blog this title, sentence-ending prepostions, etymology, carelessness, and gullibility, Charles Schulz on Garry Trudeau, Beautiful Stories for Ugly Children, Bill Finger and Batman's beginning, the crazy dialogue in The Manchurian Candidate, the fun of Fables, Shrimp vs. Prawns, Plates vs. Scales, and my overacheiving doppelgangers. Plus, obviously, the one from an hour ago.

If it's a postcard from the trip you're looking for, you'd better drop me your postal address in a message to the Gmail address to the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home