Friday, March 18, 2005

Time stamp

Interesting that blogger puts a Pacific time zone time stamp on the posts. I wonder if I can change that, since I'm not in that time zone.

Update: Yeah, so never mind. That was easily changed, and retroactive. Post becomes moot, in fact, and I'd delete it, except there seems to be some kind of principle prohibiting it. I'm not saying I hold it against fad for doing that with his, but it does drive me freakin' nuts when he does, since I miss stuff, and also I might be apt to delete something for a more dishonest reason in a situation that's more meaningful if I set that precedent for myself, so I better not get into that habit.

Updated again: Made a link. Woo-hoo. I'm like a little blogging baby who just said his first word. And it was fad. Auspicious beginning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home